Sunday, July 24, 2011

Holly Madison Tattoo

Holly Madison may have gained a little weight since leaving the Playboy mansion, but she’s happy with her figure – flaws and all! “I’m not perfect, but I love my curves,” Holly tells Life & Style. However, one thing she’s in the process of shedding – her Playboy tattoo! During her Life & Style cover shoot on Feb. 21, Holly reveals she’s erased her signature rabbit-head tattoo. “I started getting laser treatments in 2009 to remove it,” Holly exclusively tells Life & Style. “It’s a walking ad for Playboy – and I joke that they’ve stopped paying for the ad space! I still need six more treatments, but I don’t know if I’ll ever get around to them because it’s so easily covered with makeup.”


Hugh Hefner‘s ex-girlfriend Holly Madison has had her tattoo of the iconic Playboy Bunny removed.
The former Playboy Playmate has undergone a course of laser treatment to erase the image from the small of her back, and now uses cosmetics to cover the remaining scar tissue.

It seems that Holly Madison is really ready to move on from Hugh Hefner and her Playboy life … she revealed in the latest issue of Life and Style that she’s been removing her tramp stamp tattoo of the infamous Playboy bunny! Check out the photo below which surprisingly hasn’t been retouched, showing off her battle with cellulite (which also happens to be Star magazine’s cover story this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment